Get A Free WebSite in 3 Easy Steps!
GWebWizard has no affiliation with GoogleTM search.
You need a GMailTM webmail service account -- (Don't worry, they're free!)
- Go to Step #2 if you already have an account
- If you do not have GMailTM webmail service account, get one here: Free Email Account
- Hint: You must provide First, Last, Login names plus password
- Hint: You must provide a secondary e-mail address (but only as a backup contact)
- Confused about what is free, who owns the site, etc. ?
- Hint: Visit the FAQ page to learn more
Create your own WebSite
- Go to the Google SitesTM site building program sign-up page
- Login to your GMailTM webmail service account -- (if you are not already logged in)
- Name your site (eg. <my-website-name>)
- Hint: Your URL will look like https://sites.google.com/site/TM<my-website-name>
- Pick a Theme, Description, Public/Private
and the 'code-word'; then click 'Create' and you're done !
- Hint: Login to your GMailTM webmail service account to get access to your new web site
- Hint: Visit the New User page for help in getting started with your new site
Build your first web page
- Click on the 'Pencil' button (upper-right of page, first of 4 buttons) to enter the Edit
- Enter the page title in the upper text-box
- Enter some page text in the larger page-body text-box -- What You See Is What You Get
- Click 'Save' button at the top of the page
- Hint: Visit the How-To page for more editing help
Don't like the long URL?
Get a domain name for your new WebSite
Note - This site:
- Don't like the long URL of your new site?
- Want a URL like www.<my-website-name>.com ?
- Your registered domain can be easily linked to your new site
- Hint: Visit the Domain Name page for detailed instructions
- Was built using Google SitesTM site building program with its on-line tools
- Is an unofficial source of helpful instructions and hints
- Only provides free information about creating and editing new web pages
- Does not provide any fee-based website services